Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Although I agree that a top number 6 is a real priority I do agree with Neville that we dont have enough elite firepower to win a title or challenge for CL.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Although I agree that a top number 6 is a real priority I do agree with Neville that we dont have enough elite firepower to win a title or challenge for CL.

Kane isn't helping that. These brehs lack imagination.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

And that's the best football analyst England has to offer :picard:

Cavani, Greenwood, Martial and Rashford are all capable of scoring 20 goals a season and Bruno and Sancho are able to bang in 20 as well.

That's more firepower than Man City had with injured Aguero and trash ass Gabriel Jesus when they won last year. More firepower than Chelsea had with Timo and Tammy when they won the CL.

The audacity to mention Lukaku when Tuchel came in last season and completely transformed the team and the playstyle with what he had :hhh:

How do you look at that midfield of Fred, Matic and injured McTominay and think to yourself you know what this team really needs is Harry Kane :gucci: not to mention Dalot being the only back up right or left back.

Neville's been working overtime trying to get Kane out of Tottenham :unimpressed:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
And that's the best football analyst England has to offer :picard:

Cavani, Greenwood, Martial and Rashford are all capable of scoring 20 goals a season and Bruno and Sancho are able to bang in 20 as well.

That's more firepower than Man City had with injured Aguero and trash ass Gabriel Jesus when they won last year. More firepower than Chelsea had with Timo and Tammy when they won the CL.

The audacity to mention Lukaku when Tuchel came in last season and completely transformed the team and the playstyle with what he had :hhh:

How do you look at that midfield of Fred, Matic and injured McTominay and think to yourself you know what this team really needs is Harry Kane :gucci: not to mention Dalot being the only back up right or left back.

Neville's been working overtime trying to get Kane out of Tottenham :unimpressed:

None of those guys have proven they can score those goals when it matters to win you a title. That's the difference.