Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
And that's the best football analyst England has to offer :picard:

Cavani, Greenwood, Martial and Rashford are all capable of scoring 20 goals a season and Bruno and Sancho are able to bang in 20 as well.

That's more firepower than Man City had with injured Aguero and trash ass Gabriel Jesus when they won last year. More firepower than Chelsea had with Timo and Tammy when they won the CL.

The audacity to mention Lukaku when Tuchel came in last season and completely transformed the team and the playstyle with what he had :hhh:

How do you look at that midfield of Fred, Matic and injured McTominay and think to yourself you know what this team really needs is Harry Kane :gucci: not to mention Dalot being the only back up right or left back.

Neville's been working overtime trying to get Kane out of Tottenham :unimpressed:
I think he has half a point in that we don't the 'the man' up front. It's arguable whether you need one, but even say, Liverpool have Salah being the main man. We don't have that, we'd have that with Kane.

Won't happen obviously but I do get the feeling that given Neville's continued lobbying for Kane to United, that Kane has definitely told him that he'd rather go United.:jbhmm:

First Grealish, now this. City in the mud.:mjgrin:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Maaan , I don't want that bleaching , weave wearing fool on my squad :scust:.

Why can't we go after Saint Maxim instead :martin:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
None of those guys have proven they can score those goals when it matters to win you a title. That's the difference.
And Harry Kane has? :jbhmm: *insert Spurs trophy cabinet picture*

They've shown willingness to step up in big moments. Cavani's experience and Greenwood's finishing are second to none. The difference in cups and important matches is not players choking but not being set up properly to succeed. I can't really blame any player for the consecutive shyt shows in EL against Sevilla and Villarreal :hubie:

I think he has half a point in that we don't the 'the man' up front. It's arguable whether you need one, but even say, Liverpool have Salah being the main man. We don't have that, we'd have that with Kane.

Won't happen obviously but I do get the feeling that given Neville's continued lobbying for Kane to United, that Kane has definitely told him that he'd rather go United.:jbhmm:

First Grealish, now this. City in the mud.:mjgrin:
He's basically arguing for a top player to come in a position that's not needed just to cover up the bigger underlying issue that they don't want addressed. Ole's incompetence and weak midfield.

I was under impression that Neville was more than fine with Kane going to City and was pushing that in the beginning. Now I think he's steering it more to United in order to take the heat off of Ole :manny:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
And that's the best football analyst England has to offer :picard:

Cavani, Greenwood, Martial and Rashford are all capable of scoring 20 goals a season and Bruno and Sancho are able to bang in 20 as well.

That's more firepower than Man City had with injured Aguero and trash ass Gabriel Jesus when they won last year. More firepower than Chelsea had with Timo and Tammy when they won the CL.

The audacity to mention Lukaku when Tuchel came in last season and completely transformed the team and the playstyle with what he had :hhh:

How do you look at that midfield of Fred, Matic and injured McTominay and think to yourself you know what this team really needs is Harry Kane :gucci: not to mention Dalot being the only back up right or left back.

Neville's been working overtime trying to get Kane out of Tottenham :unimpressed:

:snoop:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Although I agree that a top number 6 is a real priority I do agree with Neville that we dont have enough elite firepower to win a title or challenge for CL.

G.Nev is crazy and has his UK tinted goggles on again. Man Utd don't have the money for Kane now.

With more control of MF and Bruno's high scoring we have enough to comfortably win against most teams outside of the top 6. And then it is head to head.

G.Nev can't for some reason even see the problems with Ole's coaching.

If Ole was able to integrate Sancho (15), Rashford(15+), Bruno(20+) and Greenwood/Cavani(tot 20) + the rest(15) into an effective team with each performing to potential that would be enough.