Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real ish tho, I'm getting worried about how refs are officiating Arsenal games. During the early Wenger years, it was so blantent, died down a bit.

But 2 blatant non calls, quick to give us yellows, not protecting Saka and ESR.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
On some real ish tho, I'm getting worried about how refs are officiating Arsenal games. During the early Wenger years, it was so blantent, died down a bit.

But 2 blatant non calls, quick to give us yellows, not protecting Saka and ESR.

1. Mike Riley hates us.

2. We don't get in refs faces or bring this up in the press. That was my issue with the Leno situation last week. We started walking back to the center circle, no one objected to the challenge. The fact that Klopp mentioned it and used the Leno situation for their match against Burnley shows the difference in the clubs.

We're not good so these things get highlighted but we lack any intensity when these things happen. That isn't happening at City, Chelsea, Liverpool, or United.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
1. Mike Riley hates us.

2. We don't get in refs faces or bring this up in the press. That was my issue with the Leno situation last week. We started walking back to the center circle, no one objected to the challenge. The fact that Klopp mentioned it and used the Leno situation for their match against Burnley shows the difference in the clubs.

We're not good so these things get highlighted but we lack any intensity when these things happen. That isn't happening at City, Chelsea, Liverpool, or United.

There's only one Kloppo :myman::blessed::wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
1. Mike Riley hates us.

A club with no real leadership

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Mike Riley hates us.

When we were good it was worst. Whatever teams Fergie minions managed used try an decapitate our players. Only to get a stern talking to. Because we were painted as "soft foreigners"

Arsenal getting violated by refs has been a common theme for a long time. No funny shiit, for whatever reason Arsenal has been hated by the press, maybe cause they spoiled the grip the midlands and the north had on Football