Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Mark Hughes must be doing some voodoo or some sht..... Dont know how he keeps keeps getting hired and get to spend a gang of money to take the clubs nowhere.

Now that i think about it, he should have stayed at Fulham.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't expect Watt's podcast to say anything anti-Arsenal considering it is recorded at the Emirates and sponsored by the club. :laugh:

The footballistically podcast is very posh and dry tho. It doesn't compare to Tuesday Club.

The worst of them all is Arsecast. I don't know how dude has so many fans of his podcast and site, he sucks to me.

I think the podcasters know a fan will more or less listen to all of them, my podcast app downloads the lot, but I rarely listen to arseblog or the American one I get, I never listen to this other English one.

I tend to listen to Tom watts, FA, TTC and gooner podcast abc I'd say Alan Davies one is the best.

And yeah Tom watts in on the gravy train, so he ain't gonna say shyt, but it just makes him look stupid, anyone defending that arsensl have the highest ticket prices in the world is a fukking idiot.

The gooner podcast is run by the fanzine and black scarf members, so they do the other way lol.

concise

Veteran
Daps
WTF, brehs!

:damn:

I just checked some of the remaining monopoly pieces and since we didn't win anything, I was thinking about using that free breakfast sandwich piece or whatever else I had obtained.

They expired on November 5th! :damn: How inconsiderate! Do they really think people will run to eat that food? :damn:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
WTF, brehs!

:damn:

I just checked some of the remaining monopoly pieces and since we didn't win anything, I was thinking about using that free breakfast sandwich piece or whatever else I had obtained.

They expired on November 5th! :damn: How inconsiderate! Do they really think people will run to eat that food? :damn:

Yeah I didn't get my frappe the c*nts... oh well :manny:

There's always next year I suppose.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah, I forgot about my McGriddle joint as well.

I think the key next time is to use it straight away.