Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I like Steve Clarke because he only about managing his team. He not like Redknapp, MON, and Allardyce who have to let everyone know how smart they were to bring on 2 more strikers in the 80th minute after beig down a goal and one of those strikers tied the match off a deflection.

That and he paid his dues and sat behind some decent managers and learned his craft.

He clearly knows what he is doing and doesn't need to run to the media for validation. I ain't ready to annoint him the next top manager but I like his demeanor.

Jock managers :bow:

Plus the 3 that you mentioned are more motivators and Big Scam complains about everything. :comeon: Scam we all know about your hooker with the heart of gold story by now.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Jock managers :bow:

Plus the 3 that you mentioned are more motivators and Big Scam complains about everything. :comeon: Scam we all know about your hooker with the heart of gold story by now.
I can also talk about Brendan Rodgers bleating on about his "philosophy" which looks very similar to the "philosophy" that Roberto Martinez left behind at Swansea.

Nah, Clarke is about those tactics and that managing. Clarke for being different. :salute:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I can also talk about Brendan Rodgers bleating on about his "philosophy" which looks very similar to the "philosophy" that Roberto Martinez left behind at Swansea.

Nah, Clarke is about those tactics and that managing. Clarke for being different. :salute:

Bobby Martinez :bow: Rodgers just a Iberian fanboy and oh look at how different I am from everyone else (out of the Brits). His philosophy is also 1 dimensional, Papa Cisse & Newcastle :troll: him last season

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
How SAF went with Fletcher instead of Anderson/Cleverley/Powell after Galatasaray match is beyond me.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would be an absolute disaster if this Utd team win any silverware this season.

lulz at Kagawa. Hope somebody has told him :ufdup: leaving Dormtund for this shower of shyte.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mario Gomez just scored on his first touch of the season. 26 seconds on the field, first touch, first chance and it was a good finish. :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Haven't had the chance to watch Bayern yet this season...but looking at their squad :whoo:

shyt is ridonk. Just give em Bundesliga and be done with it.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
What happened to Da Gea? Don't think he has started since they played Chelsea