Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I had no idea cricket was that popular :ohhh:

Considering India is 15-17% of the World's population it makes sense. Add commercial Beckham along with the expectations of both Messi + Neymar to win the World Cup and that's the level of pressure Virat Kohli is under everytime he plays for India.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Neville has to be one of the most disingenuous people I've seen in media.

Works with Peter Lim. Propped up Kane's antics before the Euros so he could push for a move. Went after the Super League when he disrupted the lower leagues with crazy spending. Owns a football team but does nothing for people of color in the coaching ranks but says football needs to do better. Suddenly confused when asked who is abusing Paul Pogba.

He's using Sky to push his political and football careers with his phony game of the people rants.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Neville has to be one of the most disingenuous people I've seen in media.

Works with Peter Lim. Propped up Kane's antics before the Euros so he could push for a move. Went after the Super League when he disrupted the lower leagues with crazy spending. Owns a football team but does nothing for people of color in the coaching ranks but says football needs to do better. Suddenly confused when asked who is abusing Paul Pogba.

He's using Sky to push his political and football careers with his phony game of the people rants.

typical liberal cac, when i heard him defend kane's antics i knew. we already know about soueness :mjpls:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
E8686YOWUAAu-ey

Maguire like :gladbron:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
All this shyt talking and hope from Citeh fans regarding the coming of Kane...:smh:

Yall nikkas must forget that his ass is never healthy. Acting like he's gonna solve all their issues they've had since March by sitting the bench hurt ....:thumbsdown:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

I kind of feel bad for him because he's clearly out of his depth. Before he could hide out there because there was plenty of other players who could also get the blame. But now with Pogba, Bruno, Cavani and Greenwood class, movement and passing on display it's painfully obvious he doesn't belong.

His teammates know it and I'm sure he knows it too. He can't get past anybody, can't hold up the ball, his decision making is bad and gets nudged off the ball easily.

Tracking back and making runs with no end product is not good enough :hubie:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Ronaldo to PSG makes sense. I wouldn't do it but I understand. Juve broke. They need a killer who can play up top.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I kind of feel bad for him because he's clearly out of his depth. Before he could hide out there because there was plenty of other players who could also get the blame. But now with Pogba, Bruno, Cavani and Greenwood class, movement and passing on display it's painfully obvious he doesn't belong.

His teammates know it and I'm sure he knows it too. He can't get past anybody, can't hold up the ball, his decision making is bad and gets nudged off the ball easily.

Tracking back and making runs with no end product is not good enough :hubie:

Bruno wants to swing at him every-time he does something dumb. :dead:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I had no idea cricket was that popular :ohhh:
I was in India on business for the first time 12 years ago. Lunchtime a gang of dudes bounced to the park to play cricket in 95 degree weather. I asked my co worker if this was common he said only time that stop is in monsoon season. All of these dudes were software engineers. I was legitimately…
:dwillhuh:
Cricket is huge in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc. like football and basketball…combined in the states