Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen someone so brazenly take on Levy like this before. It's:whoo: as it's one of their own from the academy doing it.

Which tells me that Harold and Levy probably did have some sort of gentleman's agreement but as soon as Harold spoke to Chuckle Brother 1 while playing golf that was when all bets were off from Levy's side of things.

It is very poor form from Harold. I don't know what else he expected was going to happy. Levy don't flinch. He was at the club when Bale transfer happened so he knows exactly how Levy operates in these matters. And when Spurs were expecting him back on Monday he was still in Bahamas and then Florida. :mjlol: when the rest of England teammates had all returned to training.

He and his brother will have to take the eternal L for having a gentleman's agreement with Levy and having nothing in writing when signing that contract :mjlol:

levy-daniel.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
PSG got Ramos, Donnarumma, Wijnaldum and possibly messi on free transfers :ehh:

Larry Saint Germain.

Don't care about mentality monsters like Ramos and Messi. It's still a team of old injury prone defensively suspect players. Coached by someone whose coaching values so far are in total opposite of that.

Only thing that may help Poch is the Newell Old Boys connection with Messi.

I guess Messi finally gets to play the hook position properly and Poch goes to a diamond like he did in his last 12 months at Spurs.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Love that for Chelsea.

Is Lukaku the player with the highest cumulative transfer fees?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I still can’t compute Barcelona being so broke that they lose Messi on a free transfer.

Football is done. It’s a broken sport and governments need to step in to save it.

Also, all of this happening is the fault of the English Premier League.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Lukaku to Chelsea.

Kane to City.

Barca broke.

Real obsessed with Mbappers.

Cavani off next summer.

My friends, the Norwegian stars are aligning.:mjlit: