Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
C7066130-16-C2-4-E14-A129-139-B5-E72993-A.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I take it few media outlets have called out golden boy for being a lying shyt? :wow:

I've never seen someone so brazenly take on Levy like this before. It's:whoo: as it's one of their own from the academy doing it.

Which tells me that Harold and Levy probably did have some sort of gentleman's agreement but as soon as Harold spoke to Chuckle Brother 1 while playing golf that was when all bets were off from Levy's side of things.

It is very poor form from Harold. I don't know what else he expected was going to happy. Levy don't flinch. He was at the club when Bale transfer happened so he knows exactly how Levy operates in these matters. And when Spurs were expecting him back on Monday he was still in Bahamas and then Florida. :mjlol: when the rest of England teammates had all returned to training.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I might b talking out of my ass here but... barca still has a hell of a team(on paper) they look way better than real madrid:yeshrug:they just need a manager who can make them play as a team. To bad they have an incompetent idiot as a manager. I wonder when was the last time atletico won 2 la ligas in a row. This might be it .