Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Props to Rapinoe
I'm not trying to be sexist but I feel like goals should be lowered for women. Women goalies are really bad on high balls and seem to lack explosiveness. If we take high jump records there's like 35cm between men and women records and that's a whole ball.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Dembele needs to stay, can't let bro go. The RW is his. Man I hope Fati hits the ground running. Those two on the wings :wow:
if Dembele stays, I hope he plays like the first half of the 2017/18 season. That nikka was playing and dribbling like Barca Neymar :wow:

but I don't know, I felt like something was off with his playing style last year. he was dribbling too direct and didn't have that zigzag in it even though his acceleration is still the same. It's like his iq dropped even more. His two best games for Barca have come when Messi was on the bench though.

I wonder if Messi leaving means they can sign a player or two. they need steel in their midfield BAD.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
What changed with Messi?

tenor.gif

Barça is basically a washed up rapper that’s trying to keep up appearances of the glory days even though their house is in foreclosure and they can’t make their car payments.

Last edited: