Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
"Hey Leo, we've got Marcus out until October so we need someone to rotate with Dan James on the wing"
ole-gunnar-solskjaer-cardiff-c-1.png
:deadrose:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Neymar Mbappe Messi
or
Grealish Messi whoever

on another note, Greizman is Barca current highest paid player with an alleged $800,000 a week. boyyy, I know those Catalans are depressed :mjlol:

Its fukked breh...I've never seen a club piss away money like Barca. And for what? Perez has Barto shook and he went galacticos when that was NEVER Barca's M/O. Meanwhile, tons of La Masia products underperformed because they didn't get the environment that Iniesta, Xavi, Pique, Busquets and Messi got. Imagine if Hector Bellerin actually stayed in Barca...got a shot at RB in Spain at 22ish and Sergi Roberto could actually play in his real position at CM.
But nope, bust after bust signing.

Its wild that in all this time only Suarez, Neymar, Rakitic and Jordi Alba performed as signings, in the last decade. Meanwhile you got failure numbers out of

Dembele
Arda Turan
Coutinho
Pjanic
Grizemann
Paco Alcacer
Digne
Gomes
Malcom

That's a half billy RIGHT THERE in failed players. :russ: I love Barca...and I think when Barca is good, world football is better for it. But this is a catastrophic failure of leadership and its SQUARELY at the feet of the last president. Pique need to hang it up and run for the position in a couple years.
Dembele needs to stay, can't let bro go. The RW is his. Man I hope Fati hits the ground running. Those two on the wings :wow:

Dembele need to buy some new hamstrings. Son is made out of cardboard and Elmer's glue.