Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Only Kounde and Varane were real targets IMO. Torres and Mings are lefties and tbh Slabhead been playing LCB for as long as I can remember. And it doesnt make sense to move your club captain from his position for someone who are lesser players than he is.

Marquinhos was my other choice but you said available for transfer and I highly doubt PSG will sell their club captain
Glad we didn't for for Torres tbh, would get eaten alive.

Marquinhos is one of the last of a dying generation.

It's nothing but soft from here on out:mjcry:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
1_Spt_grab00004.jpg

"It's all well an' good standing by gymnasts but you've got tae wonder why he's not standing by his own football club"
:mjlol:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
De Vrij eh? :unimpressed:

He's nearly 30 as well tbf.

These players don't really exist anymore, and if they do they're like gold dust.

Also lol @ Mings, no chance were were in for him. Especially given he usually plays LCB iirc.
As much as the coli loves to hate him, Bruno is that guy. Besides goals and assists, which the coli also doesn't count :heh:, he also brings certain intensity and level of expectations.

But we need at least two more players like him but in defensive positions and preferably more physically imposing.

I feel like someone will smack the shyt out of Bruno eventually :russ:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
As much as the coli loves to hate him, Bruno is that guy. Besides goals and assists, which the coli also doesn't count :heh:, he also brings certain intensity and level of expectations.

But we need at least two more players like him but in defensive positions and preferably more physically imposing.

I feel like someone will smack the shyt out of Bruno eventually :russ:
Bruno’s the type that when things are going well his attitude, c*ntiness etc is great. But when it’s not we could definitely do with someone who could put him back in his box a little and get him to re-focus.

And we all know the only Bruno goals that count are 30+ yard volleys after he’s rainbow flicked it to himself:whoa:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
h2bBG4Qe

Back to business. :mjgrin:
Big night for AWB, a lot of pressure with someone of the esteem of Charlie Austin on his case.

Didn’t manage to really watch the first couple as i was working(had them on one of my 4 active screens:bryan:) but my mate won’t shut up about how disgusting Andreas has been and he’s not usually one to be negative that much:mjlol:

Daps
I hope Varane can speak fluent English because I thought Maguire was insisting on playing with someone who spoke English and Bailly and Lindelof wasnt the ones, even though Lindelof I'm sure can speak fluent English being swedish

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I hope Varane can speak fluent English because I thought Maguire was insisting on playing with someone who spoke English and Bailly and Lindelof wasnt the ones, even though Lindelof I'm sure can speak fluent English being swedish
You really think that was real?:mjcry:

It came from Duncan Castles, long time Jose propagandist and therefore Ole hater.

You gotta be more vigilant my friend:patrice: