Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You don't need to be a 'shouter' to pass on some experience. You also don't need to be a shouter when you have a shouter next to you for 10 years.

Maguire wasn't necessarily a 'leader' in the same way he is now when he came. Look what he's done for Shaw.

I'm sure Varane is aware of what he's being asked to come in and do.

If United did have some shouters they wouldnt of lost as many semis have they have been doing. :hubie: The squad seems too nice.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
tumblr_ml9iyr70WW1qh63geo2_250.gif

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Selling RvP to Utd was the point I realised we were done as a big club. We had the option to accept a bid from Juve for £5m less and the penny pinching board decided to hand Fergie the league.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You're giving me statistics but you're not giving me a list of leaders who are 1. Available for transfer 2. Aren't 30+

Most clubs have this problem now:yeshrug:

Your coaches, analysts and scouts werent looking for one either. Going off the rumoured shortlist of Kounde, Pau Torres and Mings.

De Vrij is available and considering Inter owe you money :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Your coaches, analysts and scouts werent looking for one either. Going off the rumoured shortlist of Kounde, Pau Torres and Mings.

De Vrij is available and considering Inter owe you money :manny:
De Vrij eh? :unimpressed:

He's nearly 30 as well tbf.

These players don't really exist anymore, and if they do they're like gold dust.

Also lol @ Mings, no chance were were in for him. Especially given he usually plays LCB iirc.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
De Vrij eh? :unimpressed:

He's nearly 30 as well tbf.

These players don't really exist anymore, and if they do they're like gold dust.

Also lol @ Mings, no chance were were in for him. Especially given he usually plays LCB iirc.

Only Kounde and Varane were real targets IMO. Torres and Mings are lefties and tbh Slabhead been playing LCB for as long as I can remember. And it doesnt make sense to move your club captain from his position for someone who are lesser players than he is.

Marquinhos was my other choice but you said available for transfer and I highly doubt PSG will sell their club captain