Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats whats making me question things. This dude is getting hyped up but hes so small like what am i missing?

They might be on to something, breh:jbhmm:

I'm hearing Kounde might have a 50 inch vert :wow:

PY7lDo.gif

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
Koundé is able to play physically surprisingly. He also has a good balance, may be because of his low gravity center. He is also quite calm under pressure. It's not a surprise if he was called for France. It was between him and Wesley Fofana. So it could be an interesting signing.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Koundé is able to play physically surprisingly. He also has a good balance, may be because of his low gravity center. He is also quite calm under pressure. It's not a surprise if he was called for France. It was between him and Wesley Fofana. So it could be an interesting signing.

Can he play CDM as well? Seems to be a recurring theme with undersized CBs.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He looks like a really good, progressive passer in some of the videos I've watched. Azpilicueta plays RCB in the 3 man defence and is bad to average on the ball (he kills a lot of moves and tends to play safe).

I'm warming up to the signing but you know he's going to be targeted with every long ball lol. It's gonna be the out ball for every team that gets pressed.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I’d hope they were just rumours too:mjlol:

He knows he doesn’t want to be playing under John Terry in 6-18 months time.:hhh:

He’s reuniting with Jadon and Ole next summer, i thought this was the most obvious thing in football?:yeshrug:

tenor.gif

You're optimistic thinking Ole is still going to be at Utd next summer...