Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'll only take Utd seriously if Ole leaves. Pogba going to PSG is gonna be hilarious too because then it's gonna be apparent how much he was carrying them at times :lolbron:
Based on this opinion, you do not watch Manchester United.

It always cracks me up when Man Utd fans get all excited during transfer season when they buy all these expensive players and their fans get all cocky, taunting rival fans, only for the season to start and reality to kick in :mjlol:

Next season will be no different
I know man it’s hilarious, we’ve been begging for a partner for Maguire and a right winger for 2 years, we go and buy two top class players in those positions, look at us being happy with that lmaoooooo:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I know man it’s hilarious, we’ve been begging for a partner for Maguire and a right winger for 2 years, we go and buy two top class players in those positions, look at us being happy with that lmaoooooo:mjlol:
Won’t make any difference :umad:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I can’t wait until we see a refreshed Bruno this season:wow:

We know where the hate comes from, fear, it’s a compliment really.:ehh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

I’d hope they were just rumours too:mjlol:

He knows he doesn’t want to be playing under John Terry in 6-18 months time.:hhh:

He’s reuniting with Jadon and Ole next summer, i thought this was the most obvious thing in football?:yeshrug:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

I've watched enough games to see Pogba dig you lot out of a draw/loss with a moment of brilliance. Between him & Bruno, Utd have been bailed out of quite a few shytty performances over the past 18 months. As an Arsenal fan, I know when I'm watching shytty football and Utd don't play anywhere near as good as they could. Better manager and you guys should consistently challenge because your squad is solid :manny:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You people try to hard. But you're a rival fan so I'll let slide as banter.:unimpressed:

But the breh with the #19 shirt looked like he was tired of Bruno's shyt. :mjlol:
I can’t wait until we see a refreshed Bruno this season:wow:

We know where the hate comes from, fear, it’s a compliment really.:ehh:

giphy.webp

:troll:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This guy never learns. :mjlol:

he knows what he is doing. it's click-bait. he has to talk about something so he just generates news, topics and themes.

he has given himself enough "reasons" and "wiggle room" to weasel out of the headline when we don't win the league.

he will just point at the "reasons" that didn't happen to explain him coming to the wrong conclusion. NOTE: he will not say that his analysis was wrong.

meanwhile he gets the bulk of the fan support from emotionally led tru-reds, the views, the subs and the interaction.

if he was real about the club's chances he would miss out on all of that.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
And then Zidane happened.
SAF:

In 2011, I hurtled down on the train from Euston to Lille to sign the young French defender Raphael Varane.

David Gill was getting into the finer points of the contract with Lens, Varane’s club, when Zinedine Zidane got wind of this and somehow scooped him up for Real Madrid from under our noses.

I don’t think Jose Mourinho, who was managing Real Madrid, had even seen Varane play.