Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As he gets older they get younger.

He's a terrible pisshead always chasing skirt. I want to say it was at the Froch/Groves 2 fight and my mate who was friends with Frochs brother was saying Gooney was acting a drunk fool behind the scenes trying to pick up anything after the lights come on in the club. :pachaha:
Sounds believable :dead:

Btw, Derby are absolutely fukked

:picard:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, i thought it was in relation with the Barnsley manager from the other year

Actually listened to his book at a whim earlier in the year and the takeaway i got from it is nothing is ever his fault. He was trying to dissect and rationalize all the incidents he's been involved in. He'd be better off accepting he's just a massive c*nt with the ego the size of Jupiter:mjlol:

He is a scouser. They are known for their lack of accountability when they are in the wrong.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
That ACL shyt has really ruined Asensio hasn’t it? :mjcry:
Is there anyone who has come back from that the same player as they were before?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
What we saying about these transfer rumours Liverpool brehs

Jarrod Bowen and Dusan Vlahovic

Dusan looks an absolute unit, he can dribble and has some pace him on for 6’3. Bowen has quite a bit of trickery in him as well no Stewart Dowing

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What we saying about these transfer rumours Liverpool brehs

Jarrod Bowen and Dusan Vlahovic

Dusan looks an absolute unit, he can dribble and has some pace him on for 6’3. Bowen has quite a bit of trickery in him as well no Stewart Dowing

:ohhh:

Vlahovic needs another season of playing week in week out and scoring goals IMO. Quality finisher tho.

Bowen is a good fit for Kloppball and has a wand like left. I wonder if it's more for a homegrown quota option signing. But I do expect West Ham wanting a silly figure for him tho.