Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
we should buy henderson for the B2B/CDM role. good feet. boundless energy. good mentality. can play possession football. knows how to press.

henderson >> rice >> mcfred .

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Guess whos bizzack?

1234159489.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Joey Barton being Joey Barton again I see :russell:

I thought it was an old old incident lol. Till I saw it happened last month. With all his anger issues Im starting to think something happened to him as a kid because he keeps on repeating the same mistakes time and time again.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was an old old incident lol. Till I saw it happened last month. With all his anger issues Im starting to think something happened to him as a kid because he keeps on repeating the same mistakes time and time again.

Yeah, i thought it was in relation with the Barnsley manager from the other year

Actually listened to his book at a whim earlier in the year and the takeaway i got from it is nothing is ever his fault. He was trying to dissect and rationalize all the incidents he's been involved in. He'd be better off accepting he's just a massive c*nt with the ego the size of Jupiter:mjlol:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Rooney at it again :mjlol:

As he gets older they get younger.

He's a terrible pisshead always chasing skirt. I want to say it was at the Froch/Groves 2 fight and my mate who is friends with Frochs brother was saying Gooney was acting a drunk fool behind the scenes trying to pick up anything after the lights come on in the club. :pachaha: