Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Damn that was harsh. Given the fact that he has no CF I'd give him a pass.... But Roman gives no fukks

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Chelsea is a win for managers, every manager gets a pass with that job. Kinda like the Madrid job, go there for a couple of months or year. Gets fired, sit around enjoying your checks still coming in, and gets another job, whilst still getting paid by Chelsea, too bad he only got a one year deal.

I wish the real world worked like that

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Chelsea is a win for managers, every manager gets a pass with that job. Kinda like the Madrid job, go there for a couple of months or year. Gets fired, sit around enjoying your checks still coming in, and gets another job, whilst still getting paid by Chelsea, too bad he only got a one year deal.

I wish the real world worked like that

Gotta correct myself, he signed a 2 year deal, enjoy your time off RDM.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta correct myself, he signed a 2 year deal, enjoy your time off RDM.

Like Ancelotti and AVB he won't get a lump-sum, he'll be paid as normal until he find another job. Which is to say I think he'll get a job sooner rather than later.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Damn roman. That boy dont play :damn:

Alot of brehs on suicide watch cos they put their christmas budget on hughes to be the next out at the weekend :dead:

Been staying away from the net cos I went for a jog at the time of the game in streets of west london. Places like notting hill, chelsea etc. Sky + :bow: last thing i was gonna see was a chelsea fan of any kind so completely risk free.

Chelsea are nothing without drogba tbh :scusthov:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Ancelotti and AVB he won't get a lump-sum, he'll be paid as normal until he find another job. Which is to say I think he'll get a job sooner rather than later.

That's just as good too, collect your money, then find the right situation. He may never get this type of money again, he's aint looking for a job soon.

Not like he's gonna have a hard time getting a job in the Championship or some bottom feeding team in the PL.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
RdM should get another biggish job somewhere else. Peace out breh :salute:
Why? Hes useless.

I take this as official recognition from Chelsea FC that the champiobs league win was an utter fluke.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's just as good too, collect your money, then find the right situation. He may never get this type of money again, he's aint looking for a job soon.

Not like he's gonna have a hard time getting a job in the Championship or some bottom feeding team in the PL.

Doubt he would have been on that much anyway tbh. Significant pay increase from his assistant role but not enough to keep him out of work until 2014 imo.

As for Championship/shyt clubs nah, Di Matteo levelled up. He's never managing bummy teams again. It'll be semi-decent to good teams from here on out. He'll have options. :jawalrus:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why? Hes useless.

I take this as official recognition from Chelsea FC that the champiobs league win was an utter fluke.
Come off it. Undermanned squad with no strikers. He never stood a chance. The season was always going to come to this once fatigue set in. We only have about 15 usable players.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Come off it. Undermanned squad with no strikers. He never stood a chance. The season was always going to come to this once fatigue set in. We only have about 15 usable players.

well AVB rested half the squad in the first half of the season and they came on strong at the end, so he's the genius :myman: