Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Sky Sports News understands Roberto Di Matteo expects to lose his job at Chelsea after Champions League defeat to Juventus. More on #SSN
:laff:What a shytty decision way too early for deserving of a sacking.

:heh: at Benitez being the rumour of who's coming in. Torres return to glory:bow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Why would Pep Guardiola want to go to chelsea ? No stability at all. At least Di Matteo went out like a G : He benched Torres!, Put Lampard on the bench! LOL

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who's gonna take over? Eddie Newton?

RdM's keeping his job until top 4 becomes an issue.

I hope whoever made the decision to go into the season with this squad was watching tonight. :pacspit:

I really believed that. :heh:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
GuillemBalague: Pep has told Roman he will continue his sabbatical and Rafa Benítez has not been approached. Would Avram Grant be a solution for now?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:dead: @ Chelsea.

Its all Romans fault anyway, cannot rebuild in one summer :manny: RdM was always a interim boss anyway, if he made it to the 2nd season that would of been more of a miracle than Chelsea winnin the CL last season.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
:scusthov: @ roman that ungrateful little c*nt.

As much as I love him and what he's done for chelsea, he's ultimately hurting the club with all these sackings:snoop:

fukk it:manny: bring home the god

S%C3%A5-er-det-afgjort-Luka-Modric-vil-til-tr%C3%A6nes-af-Mourinho-i-Real.jpg

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not as strident as this sacking as I was about the others, Robbie was always just a temp manager and Roman could hit him with the :ufdup: at any moment, but I did expect him to see out the season :bryan:

Thanks for all you have done for us Robbie, G Matteo>>>>>>>>>>AVB

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
Didier Drogba asks FIFA for special permission to move on loan from Shanghai Shenua despite being outside the official transfer window

OH PLEASE GAWD BE TRUE :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :jerk2: :jerk2: :jerk2: :jerk2: :jerk2:

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
:scusthov: @ roman that ungrateful little c*nt.

As much as I love him and what he's done for chelsea, he's ultimately hurting the club with all these sackings:snoop:

fukk it:manny: bring home the god

:stopitslime: not really if you think about it

got this from a different forum but

Ranieri: Finished 2nd, reached CL Semis, sacked
Mourinho: Won the League with record points total, retained it, won two trophies in third season, sacked
Grant: Took title race against amazing United side to last day, reached CL Final and within 6 inches of winning it 3 times, reached League Cup Final, sacked
Scolari: Very poor spell
Hiddink: Won FA Cup and got screwed out of CL in about 3 months
Ancelotti: Won Double in first season, won nothing in second season
AVB: Very poor spell
Di Matteo: Won FA Cup and European Cup

So that's 3 Premier Leagues,, 4 FA Cups, 1 League Cup, 2 CL Finals and 1 Victory

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
:stopitslime: not really if you think about it

got this from a different forum but

What the club needs is stability which it won't get by sacking manager after manager.

I'm not saying Chelsea needs its own Fergie in terms of longevity but sacking a manager because of one trophy-less season (Ancelotti) isn't the answer either.