Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
So Chelsea is really about to get 40m for Tammy while United won't get any money for Lingard :snoop:

jlingz.gif
its the wages

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Big Fish Small pond if true. Loyalty to villa will get him nowhere. At least Neymar stayed with Santos bc he wanted them to win cops libertadores…what’s his excuse?

The 5 mn yellow card suspension would make football exciting like a mf if passed :ohhh:

The rest are trash

Wanted United

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani

Al Ahly with their tenth title. Produced one of the greatest African teams of all time, how that core Al Ahly Egyptian squad never made it to the world cup 2006-2010 I"ll never understand.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Al Ahly with their tenth title. Produced one of the greatest African teams of all time, how that core Al Ahly Egyptian squad never made it to the world cup 2006-2010 I"ll never understand.
ploughed through other AFCON teams like we were amateurs, but couldn’t beat same teams to qualify for a single World Cup :gucci:
Unlucky but that's the nature of the beast that is qualifying from Africa, it is the hardest route to the WC and it's not even close (and let me just pre-:camby: anybody who wants to be a smartass and say Oceania), I don't remember them ever flopping just the luck of the draw.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
On another note I wanna get 2 things in and stated nice and early :mjlit:

1). Last season was tough and did not go how I thought it would for him but I'm fresh and rejuvenated and my faith is fully restored :blessed: we've had a number of false dawns but this season it's Naby time :jawalrus: you nikkas gonna be eating hella humble pie for all your slander :ufdup:

2). I hope people are ready for young Curtis this season, he's an absolute baller, he might fly under the radar when people mention these young talents but he's every bit as good as them and I think he's gonna have a proper breakout season for us :banderas: