Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I’ve been off the grid enjoying peace and calm in the Colorado wilderness over the last week. I come back to civilization and immediately lose my mind because of FIFA’s foolishness. This is the type of stuff high people sit around and discuss at 3 am while eating Jack In The Box.

Stoner 1: “Bro it would be so cool if football put players in a penalty box like they do in hockey :smoker:

Stoner 2: “Yeah, like if you get a Yellow Card you get a 5 minute major. You know what else would be cool? If they stopped the clock like in basketball :smoker:

Stoner 1: That’s a great idea :ohhh:

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Would never happen.

It'll have to ratified by the IFAB, which contains the British FAs who are famously averse to any dramatic changes to the laws of the game.

Same Marina that bought Kepa for 72m and gave him a 7 year contract.

Now flipping the young talent coming through so she can make even more shytty deals. :unimpressed:

The same Marina that managed to wrangle over £100million out of Atleti for Morata and Costa, and over £100million for an Eden Hazard with a year left on his contract.:manny:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

How do you guys feel about this? It looks like something they'd do in the MLS.

Only think I would be favorable is a better clock management. There has to be a way to fight the time wasting in the last 10/15 minutes. Stopping the clock for fouls for example would most likely increase the effective playing time which is around 60% (55 minutes out of 90).

Rest of the proposals is garbage

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
4bqq7jh6bcb71.jpg

@TobiOT
XqrtBU.gif

I’m shamelessly save-scumming if this happened to me :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:heh: the weather in Saudi peaking between 95-110f in June dependant on location. How hot is it going to be in 9 years time with the current trajectory of the world's climate being unstable. Looks like it would probably be in October/November time after the Saudi summer has finished and the weather peaks to around 83-100f.