Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Thinking I'm gonna have to get a Venezia kit this year. Last few years they've had some of the best in the game. They just made the switch over to Kappa from Nike so I'm expecting big things.
Heard the same, definitely keeping my eyes open

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
MANCHESTER UNITED WILL WIN THE PL

Vdm4jto.png

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Found a translation on that Flo story about Ozil and Mourinho on Reddit:

So he came here with a grilfriend, he was 21 year old 3rd generation turkish... and he discovers Madrid, and that point no more 3rd generation no more girldfriend, he tells his girldfriend to fukk off and changes his life style.

He falls in love with an Italian model, from Milan. He used to take his private jet, go to Milan, fukk with her and return. One day Mourinho, who is very funny, got tired of his shyt, and asks Ozil: "Hey Ozil, the bream" they called him the bream, "can I talk to you on a personal level, like father to son?" and the poor guy says "Yes, sure". "Look this girl is fukking with the entire Inter and the entire Milan squad including the staff" and at the end of the conversation Ozil is like I may end up leaving her.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Found a translation on that Flo story about Ozil and Mourinho on Reddit:

So he came here with a grilfriend, he was 21 year old 3rd generation turkish... and he discovers Madrid, and that point no more 3rd generation no more girldfriend, he tells his girldfriend to fukk off and changes his life style.

He falls in love with an Italian model, from Milan. He used to take his private jet, go to Milan, fukk with her and return. One day Mourinho, who is very funny, got tired of his shyt, and asks Ozil: "Hey Ozil, the bream" they called him the bream, "can I talk to you on a personal level, like father to son?" and the poor guy says "Yes, sure". "Look this girl is fukking with the entire Inter and the entire Milan squad including the staff" and at the end of the conversation Ozil is like I may end up leaving her.

:mjlol:
Should have stayed with the day 1 smh