Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

This criminal behavior by United and England :hhh:

I would understand it if it was a relegation team pushing a player in order to stay up, but teams with large pool of talented players doing this is crazy :mindblown:

Ole really is a piece of shyt, he does what Mourinho talks about :pacspit:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

He'll bring them back when we lose 3-1 to West Ham.:duck:

When did he drop the 433/4312/false 9. I remember when he first came in and that long run you had that was the formation before the wheels came off post PSG win.

It's probably going to be a Dutch variant 433. Which is 4213

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
When did he drop the 433/4312/false 9. I remember when he first came in and that long run you had that was the formation before the wheels came off post PSG win.

It's probably going to be a Dutch variant 433. Which is 4213
I think it was during the pre-season for 2019-2020 is when he made the change. He was still playing 4-3-3 after PSG and in 1 week against Everton , Man City & Barcelona and we got slapped up. 4-0, 2-0 and 3-0:skip:

No way we're playing Donny, Pogba if he stays and Bruno together. Probably change up of Matic, Fred and McTominay in a holding role.....That's suicide.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think it was during the pre-season for 2019-2020 is when he made the change. He was still playing 4-3-3 after PSG and in 1 week against Everton , Man City & Barcelona and we got slapped up. 4-0, 2-0 and 3-0:skip:

No way we're playing Donny, Pogba if he stays and Bruno together. Probably change up of Matic, Fred and McTominay in a holding role.....That's suicide.

You need a runner if you're playing both Pogba and Penandes in a 3. You could go really cavalier and use Pogba in the QB role and have DFj as his worker. Or you do a Pep and when attacking it's a 3223 and push Shaw into the role Cancelo/Zinchenko does but then it's probably too many moving parts for Ole.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This is the most English shyt ever. :russ:

In one of them he was eating a curry outside someone's block of flats. The takeaway was being run out of the flats BTW.

On a sidenote this guy is walking diabetes heart attack on a timer. Eating the kinda takeaway foods he's been eating while his size. :picard:

Northern Humour >