Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: moral victories of shyt sticking to the wall longer than it usually does. 2 players out of the 1000.

I hope Jorginho gets a new 10 year contract and after he retires he becomes Chelsea's manager for another 20 years.

:francis:

Just to add, I think what's making Bate/Livramento etc second guess signing new deals is maybe they think the pathway into the first team isn't as wide open as it was under Lampard. Tuchel really needs to show these guys the opportunities are there for them.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:francis:

Just to add, I think what's making Bate/Livramento etc second guess signing new deals is maybe they think the pathway into the first team isn't as wide open as it was under Lampard. Tuchel really needs to show these guys the opportunities are there for them.

Only way that happens is injury crisis. And it's known that the Chelsea foreign coaches never really invest too much time on the academy players if they did they would of been used more often than they were prior to Fat Frank. Tuchel got to win the league this season or at least have as title challenge that goes till late April and deep CL run. He don't have the time or patiences to give those lads proper games aside from the token Energy Drink cup ones.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Channel has just lost its way, and Robbie needs to get rid off some people. Too much toxicity, and a lot off folks are just getting turned off by it.

The Moh stuff was really damaging but nothing really positive about the club now.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Moh stuff was really damaging but nothing really positive about the club now.

I dont give a fukk about Moh, I just don't care for this ultra negativity and just this constant trying to find anything to bash the club for. I almost wish fans were not allowed again this season.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I dont give a fukk about Moh, I just don't care for this ultra negativity and just this constant trying to find anything to bash the club for. I almost wish fans were not allowed again this season.
With what Arsenal have done for the last few years and what is in front of us now, what is there to be positive about?

Montez

Superstar
Daps

These brehs don't have a track record of sustained success, I can understand the frustration. They had all the goodwill 11 months ago.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These brehs don't have a track record of sustained success, I can understand the frustration. They had all the goodwill 11 months ago.

There's a difference. Highbury Squad, Jess Black, Gooner Talk, and even Bhavs are good channels.

For example the video they posted yesterday "Arteta out trending". Why, for what.