Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Off topic for my OFT brehs… so I messaged my ex 2 years after we broke up…she immediately responded. What’s the worst that could happen? :jbhmm:Lol
Nothing really, considering the break up was your fault. I'm assuming she is a decent person

Haven't seen this here

Barcelona are truly a club in shambles but why are Atletico giving a Saul? Seems like a bit of a downgrade unless they're banking on Griezmann finding his spark again.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I’ve seen rumours about us thinking about loaning out Lokonga. I really want to know what plan Arteta, Edu and the recruitment team have because it feels like they’re winging it.

Every Italian I’ve ever met spoke with their hands :heh:

They don't have a plan. It's whats upsetting. No Europe, 1 game a week, I expected a bit more action.

I don't think they loan out Lokonga though. That midfield is light.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
They don't have a plan. It's whats upsetting. No Europe, 1 game a week, I expected a bit more action.

I don't think they loan out Lokonga though. That midfield is light.

The midfield is light in quality but we’re in a big surplus, at the moment. We’ve currently got Xhaka, Partey, Torreira, Willock, Elneny, Lokonga and Maitland-Niles played there against Hibs. This recruitment team is so shyt that I’m not even going to assume they can sell the deadwood so I wouldn’t be surprised if they loaned out Lokonga so he can get minutes.