Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

I criticised Guendouzi because he wasn't AS good as Arsebal fans on social media made him out to be, however he is still a promising good young player.

It looks like Arteta is in for the long haul since they are getting rid of players he doesn't fukk with. Crazy considering this is his first job.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
@Kunty McPhuck Breh, can you explain to me two things?

1. Why don’t more English brehs go overseas to develop? Even the ones that do go seem to come back quickly e.g. Sancho

2. Was the fact that Sancho and Jude played in Bundesliga part of why Southgate had them on the periphery of the squad? Now that Sancho is at MUFC he’a starting.

Additional, what’s this so called “Bundesliga tax”.

Thanks G.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Brozovic would be a great pick up for us, still think we need a good tackler in the middle of the park. Brozo plays more on the forward foot.

Can’t see it. Leicester building a squad. Got Bertrand as a free agent yesterday too who’s a decent little pick-up.

It’s about time we started permanently ranking them above the Arsenal and Spursies of this world.:manny:

100%. LCFC are building a squad that they believe should be perennially challenging for the Top 4. On evidence of the last two seasons I’d say they’re just about there.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck Breh, can you explain to me two things?

1. Why don’t more English brehs go overseas to develop? Even the ones that do go seem to come back quickly e.g. Sancho

2. Was the fact that Sancho and Jude played in Bundesliga part of why Southgate had them on the periphery of the squad? Now that Sancho is at MUFC he’a starting.

Additional, what’s this so called “Bundesliga tax”.

Thanks G.
I can answer the first question: ££££££.

Young English players that show any potential get a huge bag.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
watching the Columbus/New England game before La Copa starts up, i hope The CPL can bring the same energy in the future.

It's something, we're never gonna get that European/South American energy hockey gets phased out:mjgrin: