Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The Dutch hated him when he played for :mjpls: reasons

Kluivert was a better footballer by a long ways,

Kluivert scored more national team goals too

but Ruud was more productive on the club level.
He scored 5 more goals for Holland having played 9 more times, c'mon now:usure:

Meanwhile Ruud has 327 club goals in 517 apps compared to Kluivert's 205 in 477.

We're comparing a man with like 6 30+ goal seasons to a player with none.

Now, I know you're not disputing this, but this disrespect to Ruud must be addressed with detail:wow:(i mean, more the original video tbf)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He scored 5 more goals for Holland having played 9 more times, c'mon now:usure:

Meanwhile Ruud has 327 club goals in 517 apps compared to Kluivert's 205 in 477.

We're comparing a man with like 6 30+ goal seasons to a player with none.

Now, I know you're not disputing this, but this disrespect to Ruud must be addressed with detail:wow:(i mean, more the original video tbf)
The goal rates were similar for the national teams. Basically 1 in 2 for both, that argument is a wash.

Ruud was more productive and had longevity, but Kluivert was the more natural talent.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Can’t see it. Leicester building a squad. Got Bertrand as a free agent yesterday too who’s a decent little pick-up.

It’s about time we started permanently ranking them above the Arsenal and Spursies of this world.:manny:
One more year finishing 5th and above them I'll agree.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It’s about time we started permanently ranking them above the Arsenal and Spursies of this world.:manny:

zO5j2RY.png
18DzOOq.png