Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
McFred for life then :lolbron:

This Varane bullshyt will take over the whole Summer.

And broke ass Barcelona will take Brozovic, because Inter need the money.

Ain't believing this Murtough shyt, since surpassing Ed Woodward isn't a hard thing to accomplish.

So yeah McFred for life....
Xclp9cs.png

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

One day we need to see Rants in professional management.

And also I hope his team play the United Stand team so he can fight Mark at the touchline. :lolbron:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Same shyt different day with this club, fukk the process.

The manager doesn’t rate Saliba. I wish Arsenal would just say it versus saying he isn’t ready.

1) Ben White has 1 full season in the Prem.
2) Saliba has played more matches Ligue 1 matches than when Gabriel was signed by Arsenal.
3) The club just signed Nuno Tavares to backup injury prone Tierney

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

One day we need to see Rants in professional management.

And also I hope his team play the United Stand team so he can fight Mark at the touchline. :lolbron:

It's like Ben Hur ... Brothers in arms, betrayed, reborn, returns for final showdown :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The manager doesn’t rate Saliba. I wish Arsenal would just say it versus saying he isn’t ready.

1) Ben White has 1 full season in the Prem.
2) Saliba has played more matches Ligue 1 matches than when Gabriel was signed by Arsenal.
3) The club just signed Nuno Tavares to backup injury prone Tierney

Gabriel played 38 to Saliba 28 (16 were before he signed for Arsenal)Ligue 1 matches. :mjlol: using Saliba ASSE & Nice loan matches. Gabriel showed potential in the CL and playing for a team that finished 2nd and 4th vs a player whose team finished 17th. I'll give you the season before where ASSE finished 4th. Saliba played 16 games that season.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Gabriel played 38 to Saliba 28 (16 were before he signed for Arsenal)Ligue 1 matches. :mjlol: using Saliba ASSE & Nice loan matches. Gabriel showed potential in the CL and playing for a team that finished 2nd and 4th vs a player whose team finished 17th. I'll give you the season before where ASSE finished 4th. Saliba played 16 games that season.

:yeshrug: My bad. Saliba was in French Cup finalist. I stand by what i said. Not much between these defenders. They're all inexperienced.