Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
All those DMs are garbage on the ball. Theres nobody on the Market right now

We can’t keep with McFred in the DM role. At least Ndidi and/or Bissouma would give proper coverage to the back line.

I don’t need Ndidi to do too much passing. Move the ball to Pogba and keep it tight.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
We can’t keep with McFred in the DM role. At least Ndidi and/or Bissouma would give proper coverage to the back line.

I don’t need Ndidi to do too much passing. Move the ball to Pogba and keep it tight.

Ndidi's passing is actually underrated. He's not a consistently good long passer but his short passing range is pretty good.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
One day Sir Marcus Rashford :ehh:

Only black "sir" i can think of is sir mo farah and sir garfield sobers
928LlYzk.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire and yeah it follows your name forever.
  • GBE, KBE or DBE (Knight or Dame) - Knight or Dame of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
  • CBE - Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
  • OBE - Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
  • MBE - Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
:ehh:

Why Rashford not a Sir ? Andy Murray is one but he doesnt seem to be MBE :jbhmm:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps

The problem with that tactic is that its extremely hard to move the ball. We cant have Paul coming in deep to collect the ball, it will be much harder to advance into the attacking third. We need a Carrick type. Casemiro and Fabinho are the two best roght now.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils