Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You know @TENET and his fukkery posts. :russ:

Like around 20-25M. :manny:

I'm not gonna go down a goalpost moving rabbit hole ...
zO5j2RY.png

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm on about the difference of United offer last summer to the offer accepted this year. It's basically 1-2m lower. Yes?
I think so. But I don’t get the point you’re trying to make? We have in theory got him cheaper this summer. If Dortmund want 110m then that’s the price, their valuation is the price. We could have paid it but refused. Now they’ve accepted around our original offer, we’ve saved, they’ve lost out.:yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think so. But I don’t get the point you’re trying to make? We have in theory got him cheaper this summer. If Dortmund want 110m then that’s the price, their valuation is the price. We could have paid it but refused. Now they’ve accepted around our original offer, we’ve saved, they’ve lost out.:yeshrug:

My original point was Dortmund weren't going to accept an low ball offer 10-15-20m lower than what United offered last in 2020. And I said Dortmund wouldn't lose that much and it would get done between 70-80m and I was correct on both.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@thatrapsfan @Jamal514

Toronto FC's Ayo Akinola switches allegiance from United States to Canada

Forward Ayo Akinola has switched his affiliation from the United States to Canada and could debut for his new nation in the CONCACAF Gold Cup.
The 21-year-old, who plays for Toronto FC in Major League Soccer, was on the U.S. team at the 2017 Under-17 World Cup and was on the initial roster for the 2019 Under-20 World Cup before he injured an ankle.

He made his American senior national team debut in a 6-0 exhibition win over El Salvador in December 2020.