Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Why ? This is not even a position where they need working smh. Sometimes, it feels PSG is more into brand recognition than they are into making their team better :heh:

PSG, from what I’ve seen, need a leader in the locker room. It’s a team full of divas at the moment (Neymar, Mbappe, ADM, Paredes, Icardi etc). Ramos could bring some much needed leadership.

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Why ? This is not even a position where they need working smh. Sometimes, it feels PSG is more into brand recognition than they are into making their team better :heh:
They kind of need a CB. Kimpembe is not that guy and then when Marquinhos got injured it all fell apart.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
They kind of need a CB. Kimpembe is not that guy and then when Marquinhos got injured it all fell apart.
I can see it but Ramos is 35 on ludicrous wages and a potential starter. You really think he'll agree to get benched and come on as a sub ? And Kimpembe and Marqui have both been starting for 2 years now, I dont see either of them wanting to be benched either.

PSG would be better with a solid role player CB between 20-30M rather than a Ramos. I'm sure their youth team have CBs on deck.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I can see it but Ramos is 35 on ludicrous wages and a potential starter. You really think he'll agree to get benched and come on as a sub ? And Kimpembe and Marqui have both been starting for 2 years now, I dont see either of them wanting to be benched either.

PSG would be better with a solid role player CB between 20-30M rather than a Ramos. I'm sure their youth team have CBs on deck.

Kimpembe can :camby:I'd say Marquinhos is the clue that keeps that team together

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
One day Sir Marcus Rashford :ehh:

Only black "sir" i can think of is sir mo farah and sir garfield sobers

AR-191229797.jpg&maxh=332&maxw=504

20150505083505.jpeg

images