Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So France. Obviously the pass the parcel of blame will happen after a defeat. But the French always do it with a certain panache.
Honestly, anybody who ever played team sport knows tension happens when things dont go the way it's supposed to. Add that those are highly competitive players in a major international competition, I dont see nothing out of the ordinary here.

I mouthed off teamates and been told off in regular matches where there was nothing to gain. shyt happens in teams.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I doubt very much that Man Utd would pay anything like 100m for him now anyway.

It's good as the club is forcing people to recognise that the club is not as willing to splash the cash as before.

Dortmund have lost a ton by digging their heels in.

:wow:

Dortmund couldn't cave tho. They gave the deadline and United took the piss, so they had to stand firm.

If Sancho has a strong 2nd half of the season and does well and help take Dortmund far in the CL. They won't of lost that much, if any at all.

Post covid money is different. Clubs will be paying less incl. Man Utd. Ceteris-paribus covid pushed prices down.

You just spent 37m was it? On a player with only 5 pro games to his name. And if I'm Dortmund I would use that against United, if they try low balling. He still goes for 70-80m.

:mjlol: and :wow: for the two answers there

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
How much did Dortmund lose out from what United offered last year? 1-2m.

:mjlol:

Omh5Ocx.png

covid money ... covid times ...