Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
That Europa League final should tell you how Ole is as a manager. Surprised people still defend him at this point.

Our first few games are winnable but knowing this club we'll probably lose to Leeds and draw with Southampton.

Martial, Cavani, Greenwood, Sancho and possibly Lingard (Ole will keep him:yeshrug:) or Amad should be fine, since Rashford SHOULD be in surgery but he probably won't.
We'll probably struggle to finish in the top 4 this time and get knocked out by Man City in the League Cup again. :mjlol:

Won't be surprised if we get knocked out of the UCL group stages again either.

It's a damn cycle and it's only going to get worse under Ole, Sancho or not.

Harry Maguire will play everygame until he tears his ACL or something, if Pogba is stupid enough to stay, he will fukk up his groin around October and Bruno will eventually get hurt.

And Van De Beek will remain on the bench. :francis:

CzaqxXk.gif

:laff: Ole gunna run the legs off the team for the third season in a row by squeaky bum time. :dame: I would of thought you learnt your lesson the first 2 times.

Might as well be Man Utd 's new theme song.

Daps
Harry Kane has been non existent all tournament and we cant even criticise him for it, because it not even his fault

The service he has had is so bad because we play so boring negative football :scust:

Which is down to Waidtcoat

The ultra defensive line up we have put out for this game makes me :scust:

Lets be a bit adventurous and attack this German team

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He didn't dilly-dally on the ball, there were 3/4 Swiss players around him when he got the ball, he literally took 1 touch and one of the Swiss players just nicked in and toed it away. There were still 5/6 players behind him after that

Streamwo - Simple video hosting & sharing

He got pressed. Losing the ball in that situation happens. The 3rd goal is on the CBs.

He had 3/4 Swiss around him, and, as a midfielder in the 89th minute while 3-2 up, he should've known that he didn't have the time to take multiple touches and should've played it forward first time.

He wasn't entirety at fault for the goal, but his lack of spacial/situational awareness cost France a goal.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is by far the worst German team I’ve ever seen play. Even if they somehow beat England they gonna get clapped in the quarterfinals.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This is by far the worst German team I’ve ever seen play. Even if they somehow beat England they gonna get clapped in the quarterfinals.

00-04 was a horrible team. 2002 was basically Kahn Ballack and Klose. And they had a favourable draw with FIFA helping South Korea knock out Italy and Spain. Euros 00 and 04 they didn't get out of the group stages.

Daps
I wonder why Levy hasn't thought about Klinsman as manager, everyone else is rejecting Levy and the Spurs job
Klinsman would take it in a heart beat and being an ex player will get the fans blessing as well