Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What's Barcelona going to do with Depay, Messi, Aguero, Griezmann, Dembele, Fati, Trincao?

Braithwaite, Coutinho? :heh:

Depay such a stupid signing all round. Depay hasn't been a LW in about 2-3 years and his best position is false 9 which Koeman was the first to use him in IIRC. You really think Midget Overlord (if he signs his contract effectively a free agent on the 30th) going to allow Aguero to be odd man out.

Messi & Aguero shouldn't be playing game in game out.
Griezmann impossible to move. Age and nobody can and will buy him
Dembele needs a change of scenery. Last year of contract and one of the few worthwhile assets that they can sell.
Fati I would just write the upcoming season off for him. Allow the young man to heal and recovery organically no need to rush him back.
Braithwaite most likely to be moved on.
Coutinho coming back from a knee injury I think it was the same knee he done before as well. Barca would have to give him away.
Trincao most likely to be loaned out.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mark done ran everybody off the channel:picard:

Once you realize that everyone is using one another to get bigger it really is just business. Everyone won but also lost just because it ended on a negative note.

Mark made a load of money off people and people have become somewhat more well known in the YouTube/Twitter world off his platform even if it was off Flexs hardwork. Imagining going from being a nobody when you started with 50-100 followers and more than half of which are your mates and you leave with thousands of followers and a foot in the door to start your own platform off. Not a bad redundancy package tbh.

Rants and most likely Flex I don't know what he did prior to US but he is part of the Luton Youtube Cartel. They had prior connections to being on US the rest I doubt.

Daps
I have to say practically none of the top/big teams have impressed me apart from Italy.

Spain - WTF?
Portugal - Exposed majorly. Leaky defence.
France - I expected better. Even their win against Germany was kinda lackluster (not to mention Germany scored for them).
Germany - Terrible. However, they kinda redeemed themselves against Portugal
England - Only scored one goal in two games. SMH
Belgium - It's obvious without De Bruyne, E Hazard and Witsel, they become kinda lackluster. Lukaku isn't much of a playmaker.
The Netherlands - They are a shadow of a once respected team.
Croatia - Modric is showing his age. I don't see much young talent on the team.

The teams that have impressed me:
Italy - They are strong and they aren't playing the 'score one goal then play negatively' game, anymore.
Wales - They have surprised me.
Czechia/Czech Republic - Suprisingly solid.