Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Probably felt he was there long enough and got a opportunity to do his own thing.

Unlike Rants and Saeed, I'm 100% sure him and Mark are on good terms.

I'd be amazed if they were really on good terms.

mark is a two faced so and so. i think flex is not going to argue with him in public but I don't think we will see flex and mark collabs any time soon.

mark was exploiting flex despite that flex was central to building that channel from 10% of the audience it has now.

back then it was "that guy with a green screen in his bedroom with his joke posh+cockney presenter mate aka BTEC mark".

flex (and rants) came in at a critical time and built TUS from a one-man-and-his-dog operation (in the shadow of full time devils) to the #1 man utd online channel, with connections at the other big teams channels Oozing, AfTV among others. Flex gave TUS a street presence and through that (and the street cred that he brought) they found a lot of their other collaborators like saaed, ricky, aaron etc. Now mark has grown large enough and has defeated FTD he can find people himself but who is going to do the cams when that is possible again?

i wouldn't trust mark as far as i could throw him. he is duplicitous and a snake.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But still a pioneer.

Lamar Hunt came up with the term "soccer specific stadium" and things actually started changing in this country. :pachaha:
I just remember the hype around the stadium and the “soccer-specific stadium” talk. The Columbus stadium looked dope, until the Galaxy opened their stadium and it you looked at how low class it was theirs was.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I just remember the hype around the stadium and the “soccer-specific stadium” talk. The Columbus stadium looked dope, until the Galaxy opened their stadium and it you looked at how low class it was theirs was.

It was basically a shiny high school stadium. :russ: