Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Wait where'd you see TSN/Sportsnet are picking up the other games? We have to rely on OneSoccer since the Bell/Rogers crime family didn't want to pick up any of the qualifiers. Maybe they'll buy the rights off OneSoccer now.

OneSoccer is OK but the team needs more mainstream exposure now that it’s actually decent. The average Canadian probably still doesn’t know who Alphonso Davies and Jonathan David are. OneSoccer is good for CPL games, but TSN/Sportsnet need to step up and get the national team games.

Daps
Denmark vs Belgium

That was an interesting match. Belgium played like shyt for about 50 mins. Once they put on Witsel and De Bruyne they looked like a formidable team.

Credit to the Danes. They did play well.

Daps
rkKuvvA

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps

That's why Kante got played off the field against Croatia in the world cup right?

Tired of these racist fukks and their agenda against Pogba. White folks love a humble non-intimidating black man and they use Kante now to get at Pogba. It's not even his fault but it's disgusting

Only player I see getting criticized because he plays with good players :hhh:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Daka is solid but its that Soumaré pickup that I really think is A1. These French DMs do quite well in the Prem.

I like that signing. Leicester midfield is stacked with Soumaré, Tielemans, and Madders. Good for them getting him early because alot of bids will come in for Ndidi (probably not from United though, smh).

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
That's why Kante got played off the field against Croatia in the world cup right?

Tired of these racist fukks and their agenda against Pogba. White folks love a humble non-intimidating black man and they use Kante now to get at Pogba. It's not even his fault but it's disgusting

Only player I see getting criticized because he plays with good players :hhh:

Kante even came out a few weeks ago saying the talk of how "nice" is overblown, dude is tired of the patronizing bullshyt. The day he ditches his Mini Cooper and buys a well earned Lambo, you'll see those cacs start to turn heel on him.

Pogba is the ultimate bane of insecure white men; Talented, confident, assertive and has an attractive white wife.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I like that signing. Leicester midfield is stacked with Soumaré, Tielemans, and Madders. Good for them getting him early because alot of bids will come in for Ndidi (probably not from United though, smh).

Frustrating because Ndidi would be the perfect signing to pair with Pogba and give our back line some cover...