Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Levy isn't letting Mendes into the hen house again. He already burned him with Gedson Fernandes and the Expired One. Gattuso left Fiorentina because the owner wanted cheaper players I cannot see Levy taking Gattuso with Mendes wanting to push his clients towards Spurs.

Then again Levy loves to do what you least expect him to do at times.

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Keepers always done homework. I remember Lehman vs Argentina in 06 looking at his water bottle before the shootout. It just seems to me that more are being put more closer and easier height for the keeper to me the save then into the corners with power. Like the classic Ronaldinho pen.

Yeah North Macedonia are a fun team. Play a lot more free than Serbia do with the larger talent pool.
Yea don't get me wrong I'm not saying people didn't do it, just seems to me at least there's more of a focus and it's standard procedure now. Could just be that there's more interest in it from fans and media which is why you hear more about it, it's also probably a lot easier to scout these days.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He needs to accept the Canada call-up already, Southgate doesnt want you :mjgrin:

517774150.jpg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Still eligible for Nigeria as well :troll:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Really excited to see how Paulinho performs at the Olympics. His knee injury derailed his season at Leverkusen, but I still have confidence that he’s going to end up being the best player in his gen.

This probably isn’t a good enough team to repeat, but they should be fun to watch.