Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don’t watch international games because they bore me to death but I’ll watch France just to see them implode again. These sensitive frogs always find a way to fukk things up. :mjlol:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I don’t watch international games because they bore me to death but I’ll watch France just to see them implode again. These sensitive frogs always find a way to fukk things up. :mjlol:
You do know they are the world cup champs right?

Anyway espn's team for the euros is horrible, Julie foudy, Tim Howard and some old English broad.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I still remember UTD fans taunting Chelsea fans when they signed mourinho thinking they had somehow stolen a top talent from us. Even though we had to remind them many times that he was sacked due to the fact that he was washed and not the same Mourinho they wouldn’t listen but they learnt the hard way. How he keeps getting jobs is just weird.

His entire trick now is to go to a club, do reasonably well in his first year, signs a contract extension, then proceeds to fall out with his players to get himself sacked and get his entire contract paid out. Rinse and repeat.

United got in bed with Jose because he was a winner but they were naive to ignore what we all knew about him. He'll mostly win but the football wont be great and he'll be toxic as hell. His tenure didnt feel as good as his record should look in hindsight. That's why United fans will mostly have a bad taste in their mouth about Jose.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Anyway espn's team for the euros is horrible, Julie foudy, Tim Howard and some old English broad.

:mjlol: Means absolutely phuck all especially when it comes to France. The lack of harmony in the French camp has all the other teams
giphy.webp

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

That’s what makes it funny. They have a World Cup winning team that should make the finals of the Euros as a minimum, but they can’t keep their egos in check long enough just to see it through to the end? That will make it even more hilarious.

Mbappe is really trying to be Le Sulk 2.0.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That’s what makes it funny. They have a World Cup winning team that should make the finals of the Euros as a minimum, but they can’t keep their egos in check long enough just to see it through to the end? That will make it even more hilarious.

Mbappe is really trying to be Le Sulk 2.0.

tenor.gif

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:laff: Walking down a French alley yelling they are leaving just to get molly whopped from some secret Russian attack teams :dead: I will always love that shyt.
Russian hooligans are subsidized by the Kremlin #facts . signed on 3 months long mercenary contracts whenever international tournaments roll around to project russian hard power.