Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I assumed KG had other obligations and he got bushed. Probably was the last straw for Flex :yeshrug:

Hope we get the return of the Flex and Rants show, as well as the Flex and KG show on Flex's channel. :blessed:

Got rid of all the brehs. :mjpls:

Think that one Welsh breh Jordan is the only one left.

Yeah its like any black person that has any type of swagger they are going away. Flex just got his show, and I've read that KG's new comedy is being well-received. Mark has been rambling about the same 4 subjects for months now so even he is getting tiring. One other person I enjoy is Jay because he always came with the no nonsense after the guys were mucking it up and I always found that hilarious. Jordan is bland as well as most of the other people on the channel. Some superchat called TUS the Dortmund of channels and Mark took offense to it mightily. :laff:

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rants addresses it as well. This was yesterday.

12 minute mark.

Goldbridge trying to order people around.

When Rants makes that video exposing The United Stand..If that ever comes out:pachaha:

Last edited:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I assumed KG had other obligations and he got bushed. Probably was the last straw for Flex :yeshrug:

Hope we get the return of the Flex and Rants show, as well as the Flex and KG show on Flex's channel. :blessed:

Got rid of all the brehs. :mjpls:

Think that one Welsh breh Jordan is the only one left.

I'm probably not being fair on the guy as I've probably only listened to him talk for a total of 10 minutes but I heard this after tuning in late on yesterday's stream [@59:53] and just decided I don't like the guy. He seems like an ass kisser to me :scust:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

@NorthernLights @DizeeGorilla20 @Jamal514
@TENET
Towards the end Saeed, Aaron and Rants went in on The United stand. :russ:

Threw shots at Kev and Alex.

Covid/lockdown caused this fukkery. Aaron got bsuhed before lockdown though, so it would've happened eventually.

Troopz is gonna have a field day with Mark.He hates that guy.:mjlol:

"Police bway" :deadrose:

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Nearly identical, except Jose won trophies.

Both got 2nd place and lost a cup final in the same season.

Agree, on paper I dont get the hate that Utd fans have for Jose but generally rate Ole over him :dwillhuh:. Ole had a better squad as well