Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

erc5s3kxyaamaez-removebg-previ.png

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

I hope it isn't so but I suspect Flex is gone from TUS or on his way out soon

Rants and Akeem speaking pure facts about the :mjpls: perceptions of Pogba, Martial, Rashford, and Kante.

Starts around 50 mins in

Rants has always been on this, even towards the end of his time at the UTD Stand where he said Shaw only gets cut slack cause he's white (I disagree with him in that specific instance though).

Someone who got my respect for saying it like it is was Terry from the Football Terrace. It's the first time I ever heard a white guy call the BS out for what it is with full convinction and not just saying it "cause it's the right thing to do". He straight up said that some players and youtubers like Saeed, Flex, Rantz and Robbie get more heat because they're black.

Sterling slander in the media stopped quickly after he posted this. They used to report on all sorts of irrelevant shyt about the dude, his clothes, cars, "bling" and always made sure to emphasise how much it cost. Now, they only talk about his performances on the pitch.:mjpls:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I hope it isn't so but I suspect Flex is gone from TUS or on his way out soon

Rants has always been on this, even towards the end of his time at the UTD Stand where he said Shaw only gets cut slack cause he's white (I disagree with him in that specific instance though).

Someone who got my respect for saying it like it is was Terry from the Football Terrace. It's the first time I ever heard a white guy call the BS out for what it is with full convinction and not just saying it "cause it's the right thing to do". He straight up said that some players and youtubers like Saeed, Flex, Rantz and Robbie get more heat because they're black.

Sterling slander in the media stopped quickly after he posted this. They used to report on all sorts of irrelevant shyt about the dude, his clothes, cars, "bling" and always made sure to emphasise how much it cost. Now, they only talk about his performances on the pitch.:mjpls:

Hope he's just taking a break, since he's basically the second in command for TUS. That channel is washed if he leaves, Mark Goldbridge is only entertaining in small bursts, it would only be Jay left. :picard: