Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Roma and Spurs swapping managers. :jbhmm:

Both Portuguese :patrice:

Just know Jorge getting paid somewhere.

Fonseca is a good manager until any type of adjustment needs to be made. When the other team changes tactics and takes over the match you just have to hope there's not much time left and keeper has a blinder. And he never beat a top team in Serie A.

But he'll probably be fine in England where some manangers only make one sub in 85th minute :unimpressed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Is balotelli the first player to be productive goal wise at every team he’s been but still finds himself getting :camby:for bullshyt he pulls?

Daps
Is balotelli the first player to be productive goal wise at every team he’s been but still finds himself getting :camby:for bullshyt he pulls?

No
See his Liverpool career for why he is not

Also you never answered why you think it's good for football if Pep win the CL
I'm sure there are a few people in this thread who would like to know your answer to that
I certainly would

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
No
See his Liverpool career for why he is not

Also you never answered why you think it's good for football if Pep win the CL
I'm sure there are a few people in this thread who would like to know your answer to that
I certainly would
Because Peps tactics are innovative. And winning with them make other ppl try them too

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spurs really went from getting Conte to Fonseca. A manager sacked by mid table Roma :laff:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Barça’s treatment of Suarez has to be one of the biggest blunders in recent memory. They froze him out, treated him like trash, threw him on the scrap heap, and reduced him to tears.

And then he hit them with that Mark Henry…

tumblr_molt33rjgE1s2syfpo3_250.gif

:whew:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Barça’s treatment of Suarez has to be one of the biggest blunders in recent memory. They froze him out, treated him like trash, threw him on the scrap heap, and reduced him to tears.

And then he hit them with that Mark Henry…

tumblr_molt33rjgE1s2syfpo3_250.gif

:whew:

Farca should of handled it infinitely better but he needed to be moved on.