Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I miss the premier league :mjcry:

Really looking forward to the transfer season and next season. First time in a long time I think Chelsea have a chance of winning the league. *No jinx

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking for that Ziyech goal on youtube took me down memory lane to 16-17 youth cup final :wow:

To think the likes of Mount, Foden, Sancho, Reece James, Hudson-Odoi etc were all coming through. Both Pep and Conte at the home games to see all the hype.
This why we had such high hopes for Hudson-Odoi btw, he was so special at this level :mjcry:

I miss the premier league :mjcry:

Really looking forward to the transfer season and next season. First time in a long time I think Chelsea have a chance of winning the league. *No jinx

I think we'll be competitive, none of that 20-30 points behind shyt.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Kane scored all them goals and assists and couldn't finish top 4.

Bruno scored all them penalties and couldn't mount a good title challenge.

Ruben Dias transformed a defense that conceded 5 goals to Leicester right before he came and won the title while keeping the most clean sheets.
Transformed a defence that conceded 35 last season into one that conceded 32 :heh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Transformed a defence that conceded 35 last season into one that conceded 32 :heh:

I was going to use that stat but I just know the bullshyt comeback would have been some shyt like he signed a couple of weeks into the season etc. They're really building this guy up to be something he ain't.

Someone called him the Portuguese Gary Cahill and I can't unsee it :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ivory Coast got too much attacking talent :whew: Pepe , Amad, Zaha , Cornet , Boga.

:mjcry: meanwhile we stuck with Jordan Ayew and guys playing for Mid table Saudi Arabian teams in our starting 11

That Amad free kick :wow:

Boga really needs a move this summer.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cbGnyVd.png
OcJWw5T.png
JMADMD3.png
JjHun9B.png
lUam9MJ.png