Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kane did all that only for Spurs to have their worst league finish since 08/09.

Citeh don't win the league if they had to rely on Eric Garcia, Ake and Stones all season.

Hnmm, I don't know breh. City played differently this year. They weren't as gung-ho as previous seasons and played with a better balance giving their defenders better cover in the process.

No denying Dias was good but even Stones looked significantly better overall. Tough one to explain imo.

And maybe it's a biased Chelsea perspective but we played them 4x this season and I've never thought to myself this guy is an unbeatable, top tier defender. Even last week I thought he played shyt.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, we may not be in 8th place but the 7 years post-Fergie have been a joke given what the club have spent on players and wages.

Haven't finished above City in 8 years and instead have watched them and Liverpool scoop up trophies domestically and continentaly. That shyt hurts. There is a real fear that Liverpool will win a 20th title before United wins a 21st which again will be a massive blow to United fans given that it became a sort-of life mission for Sir Alex to topple them.

Call United fans spoiled but 3 years (going on 4) with no trophies is a shambles for this club.

That's easy, Southgate has no idea what he is doing.

It's not shambles at all, and this is the problem. And when this started I dont know. It's as if, people just can't be fans anymore.

I saw a Spurs fan the other day, say how terrible they are, and how much off a banter club they are :gucci:. When I first discovered message board life it was through the site called Drum&Bass Arena on 01. 99% British posters, mainly Londoners and Home Counties. And mainly Spurs fans, and honestly they were cool as fukk, and didn't fit any off the Spurs fan stereotype besides always never expecting Spurs to ever be successful. I saw how happy these guys were when Spurs started to become a solid top 6 team, even Lasagna Gate season, they were buzzing with how good they did that season. And were actually happy Arsenal got 4th(reverse jinx).

To see a Spurs fan say that the club is a failure says everything about what's wrong with fan culture today. Spurs are a fukking success story

Daps
Hnmm, I don't know breh. City played differently this year. They weren't as gung-ho as previous seasons and played with a better balance giving their defenders better cover in the process.

No denying Dias was good but even Stones looked significantly better overall. Tough one to explain imo.

And maybe it's a biased Chelsea perspective but we played them 4x this season and I've never thought to myself this guy is an unbeatable, top tier defender. Even last week I thought he played shyt.

That is solely because of Dias. He has someone of clear quality beside him to make himself look good aswell

Put a shyt defender along side him he turns to shyt himself

Daps
It's not shambles at all, and this is the problem. And when this started I dont know. It's as if, people just can't be fans anymore.

I saw a Spurs fan the other day, say how terrible they are, and how much off a banter club they are :gucci:. When I first discovered message board life it was through the site called Drum&Bass Arena on 01. 99% British posters, mainly Londoners and Home Counties. And mainly Spurs fans, and honestly they were cool as fukk, and didn't fit any off the Spurs fan stereotype besides always never expecting Spurs to ever be successful. I saw how happy these guys were when Spurs started to become a solid top 6 team, even Lasagna Gate season, they were buzzing with how good they did that season. And were actually happy Arsenal got 4th(reverse jinx).

To see a Spurs fan say that the club is a failure says everything about what's wrong with fan culture today. Spurs are a fukking success story
:russ:
I'm Dogs on Acid, only ever lurked on dnb Arena
First love of music for me is Jungle/dnb
Only as I've got older I've appreciated and got in to Hip Hop alot more

All though I've come to this site for the Hip Hop, i only really post in this thread now I've found it

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is solely because of Dias. He has someone of clear quality beside him to make himself look good aswell

Put a shyt defender along side him he turns to shyt himself

Nah, I really think that's just giving Dias way too much credit when Man City clearly changed their approach. It's too simple to just say Man City defended better this year so let's give the award to Dias. I can't be bothered to find the quotes but I've heard Guardiola himself say they changed things this year in terms of structure and game management.

Kane should have been rewarded for scoring and creating the most goals. He walks into every team in the league and improves significantly more than Dias does imo. :manny: