Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Neymar accused of sexual assault by a Nike employee.

The accusation is obviously very serious however the cynic in me suspects Nike used it as a convinient excuse to cut ties with Neymar early and not pay a penaly. They've gradually been reducing their investment in football over the last few years and this was probably a good opportunity for them to cut ties with one of their most expensive stars. :francis:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Propah red, that boy Howson :mjpls:.

I used to love FTD in the early days back when they had Sam and Ian then the shyt turned too commercial and propaganda-like which turned me to TUS. This Stretford Paddock thing though is too......."Ultra" for me.

To be honest, I wouldn't be shocked to hear those words come from McKola. I don't know what the asian version of a c00n is but he's been giving me those vibes heavy over the last few years. :sas2:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
If there's any truth to the DDG +Cash for Oblak rumours, I would gladly donate my left testicle to the cause. I've always liked DDG but I think he's done out here and Henderson isnt the answer.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Neymar accused of sexual assault by a Nike employee.

The accusation is obviously very serious however the cynic in me suspects Nike used it as a convinient excuse to cut ties with Neymar early and not pay a penaly. They've gradually been reducing their investment in football over the last few years and this was probably a good opportunity for them to cut ties with one of their most expensive stars. :francis:

Neymar is a c*nt off the field.

But I understand because Nike gave Cronaldo a billi. And we know his history.

Last edited: