Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
We've been running for over 17+ years. :flabbynsick:

Possibly 20 years next year. But would have confirm that and ask OG @Gilver tomorrow after he has recovered from his boozing snorting gear off some fat birds t*ts and then hanging out the back of her at 3am while singing Who I Smoke the Europa League remix

Naaah i was working during this shytshow(was actually covering it):mjcry:

Fat birds are this weekend:blessed:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Saw that earlier some of these guys have to under the age of 15
shyt like this actually gets me heated when it shouldn't because, as you say these are just kids:snoop:

But I wonder how long it is until somebody says Mark Noble with his 46 goals and 35 assists was better than Roy Keane who had 39 goals and 33 assists in the PL

The Micah one had me laughing out loud :laff:

fukking hell, I thought Al Foran (below for comparison) was good at football impersonations but this guy is something else:laff:

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

ABOUT! fukkING! TIME!

I've been saying for at least ten years to my football friends that this rule needs to be scrapped. It's outdated and is in total contrast to the spirit of what football is.

I've never understood how, in football, a team can go from a losing position to a winning position by scoring a single goal. That is something that happens in NFL, Basketball, Rugby etc. which is okay for THOSE SPORTS because those are the rules.

I really hope it gets approved

Expect more defensive performances and penalty shootouts. :francis:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Ole is a punk during big games. Rashford and McTominay were near useless at one point. Switch Hendo for De Gea, fukk it. De Gea wasn't even trying at times. I hope that is the end of his chapter after holding the club for ransom.
Bruno was bad. Pogba was absent. They won't get as much stick as they should.
SAF going with the team was a bad fukking idea. His presence adds more pressure, I know you vet Mancs will think different, but that's how I see it.
Cavani blessed this team too many times for a Harry Kane move which doesn't fix the issues.
I want signings and I hope Glazers actually operate promptly.
I hope City don't make it to the game.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The good ole days, Gervais, and Walcott missing goals, Song becoming the Hollywood pass King, Djourou being even worst then Senderos, Arteta foreshadowing what are midfield will become in the future. Top 4 Champions:wow:

I miss AVB

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Ole is a punk during big games. Rashford and McTominay were near useless at one point. Switch Hendo for De Gea, fukk it. De Gea wasn't even trying at times. I hope that is the end of his chapter after holding the club for ransom.
Bruno was bad. Pogba was absent. They won't get as much stick as they should.
SAF going with the team was a bad fukking idea. His presence adds more pressure, I know you vet Mancs will think different, but that's how I see it.
Cavani blessed this team too many times for a Harry Kane move which doesn't fix the issues.
I want signings and I hope Glazers actually operate promptly.
I hope City don't make it to the game.

they didn't have a pre-season
HUSl5aK.png