Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Messis can't and shouldn't be a [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=10]#10 [/URL] for Argentina or anyone else, cause his true game, and others games suffer too.

When Messi first came on the scene for Argentina and Riquleme was still running the show, that's when he was at his best for Argentina.

obviously messi plays better as a second striker/media punta but just like we were talking about there is no one better at the #10 position than messi....forwards they have plenty of so if messi plays as the #10 is fine, they wont be lacking goals...messi will just be scoring less but it doessnt matter because there is players who will score for them (aguero,pipita)....if messi plays upfront he doesnt ever receive the ball in good positions because no one know how to bring the ball up field....messi can do that and playing deeper he opens up space for the other forwards...messi and argentina would be better off with messi further up but they dont have the players to allow messi to do that...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
711afb756dbef35c84756307fc298444-1279632136.jpeg

Don Silvio :bow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Chang leaves lfc :coffee:

Will probably go back to writing shytty articles for SI I assume.

yep, worst thing about this development. chang was always the worst writer on there

so jozy was wanted by rubin kazan, fiorentina, and sporting :ehh:

not the best bunch, but this was before this season. seems az is letting all information go, and they wanna sell him sooner rather than later. possibly cause they dont have a contending team this season after selling everyone else, and there's enough internet to sell jozy and bring up other players

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep, worst thing about this development. chang was always the worst writer on there

so jozy was wanted by rubin kazan, fiorentina, and sporting :ehh:

not the best bunch, but this was before this season. seems az is letting all information go, and they wanna sell him sooner rather than later. possibly cause they dont have a contending team this season after selling everyone else, and there's enough internet to sell jozy and bring up other players
:whoa:
they wanna sell him now because he is fukking shyt and is bound to get found out soon, so they wanna make some money off him before that happens...cant blame AZ for that:manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whoa:
they wanna sell him now because he is fukking shyt and is bound to get found out soon, so they wanna make some money off him before that happens...cant blame AZ for that:manny:

he's been involved in 2/3rds of the teams goals just like your boy suarez except :stop: they actually celebrate with him

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's been involved in 2/3rds of the teams goals just like your boy suarez except :stop: they actually celebrate with him

the difference between them is that one is actually good and the other one isnt....i dont have anything against Altidore but he is shyt:sadbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Na bru, you can be my right hand man :lolbron:

I originally thought about bringing over an American school because its something fresh and could possibly be cheaper than the existent greed mongering brazilian franchises that already exist. Do these schools actually exist though?!

Another reason why franchising is a good idea is that everything is done for you, you just set up shop and rake in the students, and all the kiddies love them some american, so with a couple of foreign teachers in the mix it'll definitely be successful.

the schools that do exist are shook to expand internationally. most of the ones willing to aren't franchises but single proprietor-owned, which usually means they don't have the money to do it.

honestly, after working in a franchise for 2 years, i'm :ld: on the idea. yeah, they have a blueprint for you but you have to answer to them. fukk all the corporate BS, i'd rather be a pioneer myself. anyway you could easily present a school as a franchise based in the U.S. i could incorporate an LLC up here with an american mailing address and just call whatever school we'd have down there a franchise of this LLC :obama:

granted i dont have an MBA, but how hard could that really be? i'm an american, we speak fluent english, they see credentials, boom.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
flys around in a helicopter to practices but doesnt have money to spend on some quality players?:skip:

Silvio is a fukking boss and doesnt give a fukk bout no quality players:krs:

Don Silvio is back :smugdraper:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_yOddqApUg"]Berlusconi: 'Looking to the future' - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: