Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
665612_10151246326013887_338789879_o.jpg

Who wins MVP?

IMO, there's 1. overrated (only played well against big teams) 2. the poacher 3. actual contributions building up goals

Zusi by default

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yeah

So I stopped by the Nintendo World in Rockefeller Plaza today, and I played the Rayman Legends demo for the Wii U.

I was like

:leon:

:D

:gladbron:

I think my faith in video games has (somewhat) been restored.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
AMSTERDAM – According to technical director Earnie Stewart, AZ Alkmaar strike ace Jozy Altidore has been scouted in person this season by the likes of Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Chelsea.

Answering a fan question on the official club website, Stewart also confirmed that the Kaasboeren knocked back a summer offer for Altidore from an unnamed eastern European capital power.

"I do not rule out that someone displays interest for Jozy in the winter stop or at the end of the season," Stewart stated. "He is developing great, is a target for the team, plays football and also translates that into goals. That is not going unnoticed abroad.

:leon: world class replacement for fraudro, fraudzukic, and fraudres

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I just hope for the next gen of games they don't go all motion sensored shyt. Think I would be done with gaming if that were the case tbh.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I just hope for the next gen of games they don't go all motion sensored shyt. Think I would be done with gaming if that were the case tbh.

they already tried that with the eyecam (i think thats what it was called) and the cam-based movement games, massive failure, you'll be safe

is rayman your typical side scroller platform game? thats always been my thing, here are the obstacles, get through them, no puzzles or 'exploring in 360 degrees with 17 worlds and 177 hidden pieces to get'. crash bandicoot, mario style? may have to check that out if it is

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Crash Bandicoot :bow:

Most underrated game of all time? :ld:

Mario Tennis :bow:

I don't even know if Mario tennis was underrated...shyt was just fun as fook.

concise

Veteran
Daps

I was kind of scared when the 1st Wii came out, but all the best games made no outrageous demands in the motion control department.

they already tried that with the eyecam (i think thats what it was called) and the cam-based movement games, massive failure, you'll be safe

is rayman your typical side scroller platform game? thats always been my thing, here are the obstacles, get through them, no puzzles or 'exploring in 360 degrees with 17 worlds and 177 hidden pieces to get'. crash bandicoot, mario style? may have to check that out if it is

Typical side scroller describes Rayman Legends and Rayman Origins in genre only.
Those games were anything but typical. :ohlawd:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I was kind of scared when the 1st Wii came out, but all the best games made no outrageous demands in the motion control department.

Yeah I copped the wii when it first came out. I was thinking, well, PS3 is super expensive, heard the 360 was shyt. Got it. I'll get a wii, be one of dem smart gamers:dealwithit:

:heh: one of the worst purchases ever.

But then I copped a 360 from a breh on my dorm floor. Gave it to me for 250, told him I'd pay him in installments, 50 or so here and there and he gave me the 360.

Gave him the first 50 before christmas break and he dropped out over christmas break, never saw him again :win:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I copped the wii when it first came out. I was thinking, well, PS3 is super expensive, heard the 360 was shyt. Got it. I'll get a wii, be one of dem smart gamers:dealwithit:

:heh: one of the worst purchases ever.

But then I copped a 360 from a breh on my dorm floor. Gave it to me for 250, told him I'd pay him in installments, 50 or so here and there and he gave me the 360.

Gave him the first 50 before christmas break and he dropped out over christmas break, never saw him again :win:

I enjoyed the Wii waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than I ever enjoyed the PS3, which is basically the same as an XBox 360 in terms of games available.

Sin and Punishment. :ahh:
Mario Galaxy 2 :ahh:
DKC Returns :ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so cool taking that pen

millionarios/sao paulo final!

edit: obligatory knockout round sore loser fight! and i think a ref got got