Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its what they've needed since he retired. Its what this current Argentina team desperately needs.

@frush11, got the tickets

there were great number #10 before Maradona.....Kempes the #10 in 78 for example was an AMAZING player but he just like maradona was more a 9 and half rather a classic playmaker/enganche....

there was always good #10 's since diego but obviously nowhere near as talented as diego.....diego latorre,aimar,riquelme,dalessandro,burrito ortega,muneco gallardo were all quality #10 s....its starting to fade out in argentina tho (just like Uruguay) because teams in south america are all hard working veterans and the other half is young fast prospects....players like the ones i named before are not coming out as usual..all of those came out in the 90's....argentina used to be full of skilled #10's and would all come out in bunches....the last decent number 10 to come out for argentina are probably pastore and montillo http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=10

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Alexi Lalas ‏@AlexiLalas

That's great Hope, because the SEA weather is what we're all curious about. RT @hopesolo Sunny beautiful day Seattle! Hope Solo's photo "Sunny beautiful day seattle!" on WhoSay

:krs:
they happy, and he mad :heh:

there were great number #10 before Maradona.....Kempes the #10 in 78 for example was an AMAZING player but he just like maradona was more a 9 and half rather a classic playmaker/enganche....

there was always good #10 's since diego but obviously nowhere near as talented as diego.....diego latorre,aimar,riquelme,dalessandro,burrito ortega,muneco gallardo were all quality #10 s....its starting to fade out in argentina tho (just like Uruguay) because teams in south america are all hard working veterans and the other half is young fast prospects....players like the ones i named before are not coming out as usual..all of those came out in the 90's....argentina used to be full of skilled #10's and would all come out in bunches....the last decent number 10 to come out for argentina are probably pastore and montillo http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=10
well you arent disproving my point with this.

They need someone to create for them. THat was Argentina's problem at the World Cup and Copa America last year. And it will be their problem going forward.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the #10 hasn't been a problem for Argentina prior to the current era. This current Argentina team just doesn't have the right balance.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how is he mad? is this a default black militant response :leostare:

edit: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 32 (7 members and 25 guests)

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=10]#10 [/URL] hasn't been a problem for Argentina prior to the current era. This current Argentina team just doesn't have the right balance.

yea but messi can easily play as the number 10...his passing is:ohlawd:

argentinas problem is their defence, goalie and really lack a classic argentinian #8 (box to box)....messi can do the job of a #10 with no problem...his passing is incredible and can dribble through players just like maradona did..

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
hey 34 guests, how do you feel about Lalas being mad at Mister and Missus Jeremy Stevens? :heh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea but messi can easily play as the number 10...his passing is:ohlawd:

argentinas problem is their defence, goalie and really lack a classic argentinian #8 (box to box)....messi can do the job of a [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=10]#10 [/URL] with no problem...his passing is incredible and can dribble through players just like maradona did..

Messis can't and shouldn't be a #10 for Argentina or anyone else, cause his true game, and others games suffer too.

When Messi first came on the scene for Argentina and Riquleme was still running the show, that's when he was at his best for Argentina.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
who do i need to pay to get papers? or are you the front and i'm the illegal migrant worker?:youngsabo:

Na bru, you can be my right hand man :lolbron:

I originally thought about bringing over an American school because its something fresh and could possibly be cheaper than the existent greed mongering brazilian franchises that already exist. Do these schools actually exist though?!

Another reason why franchising is a good idea is that everything is done for you, you just set up shop and rake in the students, and all the kiddies love them some american, so with a couple of foreign teachers in the mix it'll definitely be successful.