Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Free the man called Harry Kane

I just hope they use the money wisely this time .
Go get Saint-Maximin please :wow:

:mjlol: Harold scored more goals this season then :gucci: scored in his whole career. Hes the type of player you add to when you already have a clinical striker not the player you buy to replace one with.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
_118603707_top_10_givers_list_2021_2x640-nc.png

:salute: Sir Marcus and Henderson

But so much is wrong with this :francis:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Barca/Laporta shortlist for Koeman replacement.

I don't think he leaves but not surprised they're sniffing around. He's cheap, has Barca DNA, and he's a blank slate. I don't think he can navigate the politics of Barca though.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
:mjlol: Harold scored more goals this season then :gucci: scored in his whole career. Hes the type of player you add to when you already have a clinical striker not the player you buy to replace one with.

Lool I don't care bruv . We're not competing for anything in the near future . Let me be entertained at least :mjgrin:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
It's them playing golf but it's also an interview. They talk about his future etc, and he was asked if he could play with any player it would be de bruyne.

City bound if Levy plays ball.
I don't see how :jbhmm: City ain't gonna pay what it would cost to keep up their silly pretence, I know Raheem has been mentioned but those wages already gonna be a problem before the payrise he would obviously want and I can't see him making the step down to Spurs anyway :patrice:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't think he leaves but not surprised they're sniffing around. He's cheap, has Barca DNA, and he's a blank slate. I don't think he can navigate the politics of Barca though.

They've run out of options. :manny:

And with Laporta in charge he isn't just going to take anyone for the sake of it to plug in till Xavi becomes available.
Dark horse shout is Bobby Martinez as the options of who has the football style that is acceptable for Barca is limited.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I’m waiting for the sources close to Harry Kane talks. And that source being the off the record convo between Neville and Kane.
I'm not defending G-Nev here but how was that conversation off the record?

Kane knows what he's doing. It's a very deliberate attempt to put public pressure on Levy to let him go.

Edit: Okay, seems I misread your post. Agreed, Neville has probably been fed more info than they showed.

Last edited: