Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
“I feel like I can have another shot at the top teams, because my dream is to win things,” he says. “I’m good enough to go out there and compete with the best. If the opportunity came, I wouldn’t turn it down, because I feel like I deserve it. It’s so I can show my kids: ‘This is what daddy won.’”- Zaha

these young brehs need to put more thought into signing these contracts. These little clubs don’t see themselves as stepping stone clubs.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

aLZ5Tal.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
“I feel like I can have another shot at the top teams, because my dream is to win things,” he says. “I’m good enough to go out there and compete with the best. If the opportunity came, I wouldn’t turn it down, because I feel like I deserve it. It’s so I can show my kids: ‘This is what daddy won.’”- Zaha

these young brehs need to put more thought into signing these contracts. These little clubs don’t see themselves as stepping stone clubs.

The 25% sell on clause United get when Palace sell him is why Zaha is still stuck where he is.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

But that 130k p/w at Palace seemed like a finesse after Man U I bet

Can't have it both ways. The devil wants his pound of flesh

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The 25% sell on clause United get when Palace sell him is why Zaha is still stuck where he is.

But that 130k p/w at Palace seemed like a finesse after Man U I bet

Can't have it both ways. The devil wants his pound of dlesh

didn’t he sign a 5 year contract in 2018?
Still better than Saul and Felix’s bad boy contracts with Atico

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Not sure when he last signed but I remember when he was on 130k at Palace. They made him their highest paid player

Felix doing a stretch :huhldup:.... Breh got to drop 10 albums and a compilation before Atléti let him go

Montez

Superstar
Daps

I don't even want to be disrespectful but Hazard has Inter or Spurs in his future.

According to some rumours, breh was at London Colney then they took his mans Nico Pepe because it was a favor. :mjcry:

Grealish signed a deal with Villa either last summer or the summer before and I didn't understand that.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
According to some rumours, breh was at London Colney then they took his mans Nico Pepe because it was a favor. :mjcry:

Grealish signed a deal with Villa either last summer or the summer before and I didn't understand that.

man is already 28 :mjcry:

That’s why I don’t care about Raiola fukkery. In the end it’s a business. Just be smart when you sign da ting

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That and the 5 year contract he signed after that hot season and a half :manny:

The 5 year contract means phuck all in the grand scheme of things when it's a team at Palace's level. They were willing to sell him to Everton but only for 100m in 2019. Everton offered 70m+ McCarthy who ended up at Palace anyway. IIRC there was an agreement between Zaha and Palace that he could leave if a CL club came in for him and the price would of been around 70-80m. The only clubs that were genuinely interested were Everton and Arsenal.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't even want to be disrespectful but Hazard has Inter or Spurs in his future.

I still think the main idea to signing Pepe was to flip him later on down the line for 100m+. Couldn't do that with Zaha.

The 2 things that stopped Grealish from leaving last summer was Villa staying up and the pandemic. Also Grealish is a diehard Villa fan he's playing for his dream club. That's why he signed the contract. :manny: