Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I was randomly looking up Ashley Cole to see when he came to Arsenal youths. So some how I ended on Jermaine Defoe's page, and I saw he started out at this club call Senrab FC in Forrest gate.

So I look at the club, they also produced John Terry, Ledley King, Sol Campbell, Bobby Zamora, Lee Bowyer, JLloyd Samuel, Ade Akinfewa. Wtf, and all these guys are born between 80-83. So they produced all these guys around the same time.

Doc needs to be done on this Club.

Last edited:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone really have 150 for him?
Martial + Lingard + 80 million

United fans love those boys but just saying, it's an option for Ole:hubie:

These fan channels are starting to resemble full on corporations. No wonder sections of the tradional media are feeling threatened.

Only a matter of time until they start getting formally acknowledged by the clubs by getting invited into press conferences, access to players for interviews etc. I know Flex at the Utd Stand once joined a presser for Ole.

Unfortunately, when that day comes, they'll lose what the true essence is and probably become highly censored and basically another propoganda outlet much like MUTV is right now.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
@Roberto Firmino give it up breh. That boy is done. He’ll never be great for Liverpool
giphy.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Murder Ball :demonic:

marcelo-bielsa-lille_1stngol01vzdh1vfdo2qboacf9.jpg

This team is gonna be ran into the ground soon though unless they bring in a lot of fresh legs
That first game they played City this season was my first time seeing them after hearing so much about Bielsa. I was exhausted after watching. They just don’t stop.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Don't think this is a case of OleTales.
Ra5oEKD.png

After slandering him the past year and easing up on him during the new year. (Still on him mainly because of his inability to consistently score form set-pieces.:hubie:)

I never thought I'd say; "Without Maguire, we're screwed" :pachaha:

Daps

Don't think this is a case of OleTales.
Ra5oEKD.png

After slandering him the past year and easing up on him during the new year. (Still on him mainly because of his inability to consistently score form set-pieces.:hubie:)

I never thought I'd say; "Without Maguire, we're screwed" :pachaha:

He's been living of that goal against Sweden for 3 years now where people seem to think he is good at set pieces

I'm sorry but he is not :hubie: